Game Thread: Rams @ Seahawks (2014 Game 16)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
You guys are wayyy overreacting. Last I checked Hill is a career back up trying to play starter in SEA.

You guys got it all wrong, you got the wrong tone. Keep saying this crap and I'll stab you in the face with a sodering iron.

It's our dam back up! We already knew this was a terrible ssituation in PS.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Runs in for a TD and loses the ball for a Touchback.

sbgp06u.jpg

khel72

Rookie
Charlie Brown lines up for the kick and Lucy pulls it a the last second again. Doh! Seriously though its like a bad car wreck, you know you shouldn't look but you just can't help yourself,

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
How was that a touchback? I have no audio, can someone explain?

Ramatik

Starter
that should have been a touchdown.

The D is playing pretty darned well.

This was a really tough game.

Ramatik

Starter
How was that a touchback? I have no audio, can someone explain?

He had is hand out with the ball going for the goal line. S'hawk chopped it and the ball came out, went through the end zone and out of bounds. Offensive player fumbled through the end zone... Touchback.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
You gotta stop wih this lucky stuff. Sometimes it's ok to give props. And that was a great play.
I give props to the safety for popping it out but the fact that it was on the one yard line and went out of the end zone is pure luck. Do you see any other team getting that crap? I don't.

WoodsideRam

Rookie
This isn't all bad luck. It's called being coached to do the little things well. I don't like the announcer but he hit it right on the head.

You create your own luck. And the Rams don't do the little things well enough to experience it.

Ramatik

Starter
Of course it will go against St. Louis....

That was Shotty and Hill's fault as well.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
He had is hand out with the ball going for the goal line. S'hawk chopped it and the ball came out, went through the end zone and out of bounds. Offensive player fumbled through the end zone... Touchback.

Thanks.

And wow, yeah that was a great play by Thomas but wtf, bad luck or not this is just ridiculous.