Game Thread: Rams @ Seahawks (2014 Game 16)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
This is the first time I think I've made the remark I can play better than a Rams player and been serious.

Hill take off the jersey and come over to my house for a beer and a bowl. You belong right where I am. On a chair in front of the TV.
Fuck Hill I'm coming over

Irish

Starter
Do people really think that Jenkins is a #1 corner back? We need a legit corner in the worst way on this team

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I think I hate the Seahawks more then the 49ers. They're the luckiest team in the entire league. I can't believe they're gunna get freaking homefield advantage again.
They're really not. They're just really good at football.

I hope we become what the Seahawks are. Gotta give credit where it's due.

Dr180

UDFA
I think Kendricks may be the best TE on the team. Good hands, good blocker, BIG body. I've always liked him. But, I liked Hoomanawanui too.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Nothing against Jenkins but I'm surprised he was selected as a pro bowl alternate. Are we just too critical as fans? Maybe the rest of the league misses his one or two blown plays per game that end up being huge mistakes.