Game Thread: Rams @ Redskins (2014 Game 13)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
We gotta be able to block better than that man. Killed two mins off the clock though

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Only thing that bugs me is we just run up the middle three plays in a row. Would prefer we try and pass for a first down and completely run the clock out.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
This team as a whole is just beastly. One or two better decisions earlier in the season and we're talking about seeding, not whether we're gonna get in or not

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Only thing that bugs me is we just run up the middle three plays in a row. Would prefer we try and pass for a first down and completely run the clock out.
Sorry Fisher needs to win this game in his fantasy football league and clearly has the RAMS D and wants another turnover.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Can't risk stopping the clock for them. Maybe a toss sweep or something safe like that.