Game Thread: Rams @ Redskins (2014 Game 13)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Nice man! How sweet was the Tavon TD live? :D
I was having a nice chat with a cool skins fan next to me. I called it. I said he's itching for it the last couple he almost broke out just watch. I gave a mighty TAVON shout and spilled my beer as he streaked past midfield

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I was having a nice chat with a cool skins fan next to me. I called it. I said he's itching for it the last couple he almost broke out just watch. I gave a mighty TAVON shout and spilled my beer as he streaked past midfield

Lol! Sounds like a helluva time to me! :D

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
On the Hot Seat with Hekker, he said his dad is the pitching coach for the Diamondbacks.
Yep. But he played for the Cubs. Thus, no he never pitched for a pro baseball team.
Unless you want to count the Rockies, later in his career.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
How much deer sausage can a person eat before you should start thinking about calling a paramedic?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
How much deer sausage can a person eat before you should start thinking about calling a paramedic?
If it's the amount = to my previous Black Lab's ability to eat elk scraps as I'm cleaning it, you should be good for about 25 lbs. o_O Poor glutton.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yep. But he played for the Cubs. Thus, no he never pitched for a pro baseball team.
Unless you want to count the Rockies, later in his career.
HEY! He played for my Dodgers! Them's fightin' words! :mad::cool:

This pull brought to you by Wikipedia. If wrong, blame them.:D

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Nothing like asking my new phone about the game after church and...
image1.PNG

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Getting to watch the game now. Hekker's first punt on his new contract burying the Skins deep was just too perfect. (Although the punt coverage team was teh awesome on that play too.)