Game Thread: Rams @ Redskins (2014 Game 13)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
OPENING STATEMENT:

We all expect a well played game and a Rams win today!

But; this is the NFL. Most every game in this league is closely contested. Every game is filled with mistakes and missed opportunities.

The mods are committed to protecting our safe haven from excessive negativity and any posts or topics that divide our membership.

So, if the game takes a turn to your disliking, please back away from the keyboard and rejoin the talk when a cooler head returns.

This is a message board. It should be fun. That's why we are here!

Enjoy the game everyone!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's Gameday
Brockers_420_081713.jpg

6_3254886.jpg

schaubweb14s-3-web.jpg

bailey.jpg

Greg+Robinson+New+Orleans+Saints+v+St+Louis+oFgc31YNkidl.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
A potential statement game, we've already shown we can hang with the best teams in the league with wins over 3 of last season's conference championship teams, and staying within a TD of Dallas, Philly and San Diego, we've shown that we can destroy really poor teams with our 52 point victory over Oakland, but we're yet to show that we can do what separates the good teams from the very good teams, namely consistently beat up on bad teams.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
What a long way we've come. Just the beginning of Fisher's tenure we would have killed to just be competitive. Now, for most of this year we are at that level.

We're now looking as fans for our team to take the next step. Let's get it done boys!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A potential statement game, we've already shown we can hang with the best teams in the league with wins over 3 of last season's conference championship teams, and staying within a TD of Dallas, Philly and San Diego, we've shown that we can destroy really poor teams with our 52 point victory over Oakland, but we're yet to show that we can do what separates the good teams from the very good teams, namely consistently beat up on bad teams.

the rams haven't really played bad teams. only the raiders, bucs and vikes. laid an egg in the first game of the season and started the #3 qb against the bucs the very next week. the rams have started to fulfill the potential we all saw in the team right now so this is the litmus test for the team.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

DeSean Jackson WR WAS 5 Hrs
Jackson (shin) will not play in Sunday's game against the Rams, sources told Dianna Marie Russini of NBC TV Channel 4 in Washington, D.C..

Jackson did not practice all week, so this wouldn't be a surprise. However, he's listed as questionable on the injury report. Still, Jackson owners will need to check back before Sunday's 1:00 pm ET kickoff to get confirmation on this report.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is it. I believe our team turned a corner after the Seattle win..sure we still lost some games, but this defense is certainly elite, after gelling under Greg Williams system. Our Oline is much improved, and we have skill players for our systems,veteran QB to work with.

With internal strife within the Redskins, there is no way we should lose this game.

RAMBUSH

Starter
Great news is it is Sunday. Bad news is we got 4 hours and a few min. To wait for the shellacking to begin. What's for lunch here in pa. American fried red skinned potatoes. And mushroom Swiss burgers. Yum. I'm sticking with my predictions of a rams 41 skins 13 final , and the rams ending the game with nine sacks... I can't wait.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
Finally its game day after that 52-0 thrashing of Oakland I wanted to see more of our defense so naturally this week took forever.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
We're gonna slobberknock these weaklings!!! They stink and we're great!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
56659316.jpg
As Capt. Picard would say " Let it be so!"(y)

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Finally its game day after that 52-0 thrashing of Oakland I wanted to see more of our defense so naturally this week took forever.
Have no fear, Chris Long now has all the rust knocked-off, so now the D goes to town!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
At this Time, I must admit, for a Brief Time, The Redskins were my #2 Favorite Team. They had THE Best HC in the League, and the BEST DE EVER!!....
AllenLA.jpg
George Allen & Deacon Jones!!
deacon-jones.jpg