Game Thread: Rams @ Redskins (2014 Game 13)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
nope. sitting midfield row 27 behind the Rams bench in the crappy stadium they call FedEx Field
Wish I was their with you, just to see the Rams record their second straight 50+ Point shut-out! History will be made and you will be their!! Take pictures for us!!!!:D

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Those fucking redskins and I go way back.

My Grandfather was a redskin fan. He was from the Chesapeake Bay area. Had to listen to his redskin shit talking for years as a kid.

Remember that playoff game in the 80's when they fucking beat us like 149 to zip or some shit? GOD that was painful. I'm still suffering from that one.

Whenever we play them I'm reminded of a girl I used to date. I shamelessly love saying this btw... she was a redskin cheerleader.

My long time neighbor across the street from me is a HUGE redskin fan. We talk a lot of football together... yesterday we were both outside stringing up Christmas lights... we couldn't resist talking bout the game as we got in the holiday spirit. Healthy banter.

I hope we kill them.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Wish I was their with you, just to see the Rams record their second straight 50+ Point shut-out! History will be made and you will be their!! Take pictures for us!!!!:D
my last game was 2006 Carolina shutout they lost 15-0. Im bringing the same hat signed that day by Leonard Little, Brandon Chillar and Dane Looker haha. last 8-8 season

RamWoodie

Legend
Once again we have a game (2nd week in a row), where, if the Rams don't be careful they can end up losing due to not being focused!

COME OUT OF THE GATE DOMINATING AND NEVER LET UP!!! (y)

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Those freaking redskins and I go way back.

My Grandfather was a redskin fan. He was from the Chesapeake Bay area. Had to listen to his redskin crap talking for years as a kid.

Remember that playoff game in the 80's when they freaking beat us like 149 to zip or some crap? GOD that was painful. I'm still suffering from that one.

Whenever we play them I'm reminded of a girl I used to date. I shamelessly love saying this btw... she was a redskin cheerleader.

My long time neighbor across the street from me is a HUGE redskin fan. We talk a lot of football together... yesterday we were both outside stringing up Christmas lights... we couldn't resist talking bout the game as we got in the holiday spirit. Healthy banter.

I hope we kill them.

I'm a Redskin hattuh too, goes back to the old time NFC East days they were the team I always thought the Cards should be able to beat but we never could when we needed to,about the only time I root for the Cowboys is when they payed the Skins.

Don Coryel made me his fan by beating them both games his first year ,after that it always seemed they were who would keep us out of the playoffs .

HATED Dave Butz ,and Sonny Jergeson it just fried my brain when we'd lose to them with Billy Kilmer GAWD he was a tubagoo .I didn't mind losing to the Cowboys as bad at least they werte athletes but KILMER? looked like a heart attack waiting to happen

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Fond memories of Isiah Robertson..
Isiah Robertson.jpg

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Come on you Rams!!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
They just said on FOX Pregame that the Rams and Raiders were likely both being talked about moving to LA "within league circles" then finished by saying every story about this happening has been wrong over the last 20 years.

WTF is up with that? Why is complete speculation news? FREAK!

SaCkaveli20

Rookie
Name
Chris
Predictions for today.

Shaun Hill 315 Yards, 4 TD's

Stedman Bailey 170 Yards, 3 TD's

Tre - 102 Yards, 45 Rec Yards, 2 TD's

Quinn, Long - 6 Sacks

:whistle:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur