Game Thread: Rams @ Chiefs (2014 Game 7)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Waiting for the bounce or trick run with Austin after all this straight ahead runs.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I had Direct tv for 12 years. Retired from the Army and bought my dads rental house he didn't want anymore that my half brother had been living in.

I'm doing my mover service and low and behold my half brother has a $500 dollar bill with Dtv. Dtv says I have to pay his bill to continue my service because I cant prove he isn't living with me. I tell them where he is living and he has Dtv. They shut him off and still say I cant prove he doesnt live here.

Then they bill my credit card for the remainder of my contract and say I broke my contract by not completing my move! Complete douche bags..
I had Primestar and had paid for my equipment, then Direct bought them and changed my receiver and charged me for theirs! I dumped their sorry asses after 2 months! Douchebags for sure!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Donald is such a fucking beast. This rookie guard is going to have his handsfull all game