Game Thread: Rams @ Chiefs (2014 Game 7)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
OPENING STATEMENT:

We all expect a well played game and a Rams win today!

But; this is the NFL. Most every game in this league is closely contested. Every game is filled with mistakes and missed opportunities.

The mods are committed to protecting our safe haven from excessive negativity and any posts or topics that divide our membership.

So, if the game takes a turn to your disliking, please back away from the keyboard and rejoin the talk when a cooler head returns.

This is a message board. It should be fun. That's why we are here!

Enjoy the game everyone!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's Gameday
102314-STLvKCPreview-Image.jpg

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I've got a feeling that this Chiefs game is going to be like the games against the Colts or the Texans last year when everything seemed to come together.

We've had good games against good running backs this year and dealing with Charles will be no different. The pass rush will continue its improvement (and it'll have to given the depth issues we seem to be having at cornerback) and our running game will break out. Davis will have another good game similar in style to last week.

Looking forward to this one with some optimism

I've got a feeling that this Chiefs game is going to be like the games against the Colts or the Texans last year when everything seemed to come together.

We've had good games against good running backs this year and dealing with Charles will be no different. The pass rush will continue its improvement (and it'll have to given the depth issues we seem to be having at cornerback) and our running game will break out. Davis will have another good game similar in style to last week.

Completely agree, although every time I expect the Rams to play a good game they stink it up, every time I expect a massacre they win, so who the fuck knows at this point. You not going to Wembley?

LumberTubs

Name
Phil
Completely agree, although every time I expect the Rams to play a good game they stink it up, every time I expect a massacre they win, so who the freak knows at this point. You not going to Wembley?

No. I went every year until my kids came along. The first game I missed was the Rams game. I was annoyed about that but that soon changed when we got nobbled

No. I went every year until my kids came along. The first game I missed was the Rams game. I was annoyed about that but that soon changed when we got nobbled

That was the last one I went to, would rather watch the Rams on TV than 2 teams I don't care about in person...that and I'm 2 weeks removed from watching that nobbling on MNF so don't have too much money.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You lot can nobble off I'm being made to feel like KP in the English cricket dressing room here!

Aside from that, come on you Rams............stuff the chiefs and make it another top notch sporting weekend.

LumberTubs

Name
Phil
You lot can nobble off I'm being made to feel like KP in the English cricket dressing room here!

Aside from that, come on you Rams............stuff the chiefs and make it another top notch sporting weekend.

It hasn't been a top notch sporting weekend for me. Mercifully it's not very often your team loses 8-0 at home but I need a Rams win badly

It hasn't been a top notch sporting weekend for me. Mercifully it's not very often your team loses 8-0 at home but I need a Rams win badly

As good as can be expected for me, Gators on a bye week so didn't lose :party: and Rams haven't played yet so haven't lost.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Good morning Rams brethren.
Should be a good day.
One thing I've seen from Fisher's Rams over the past couple years is that they get stronger as the season goes. We have made small improvements every week.
Have to keep the trend going. No back steps. Keep moving forward.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

I'll settle for a game like we had against Da Bears, 42-21!!

Slappy967

Starter
Does anyone else smell the fear of KC's O line? Aaron Donald is going to be in the backfield more than Jamal Charles today!!!!

Does today define the Fisher era? We lose I don't see anyway back to .500 from 2-5, we win and the season is well and truly on.

Athos

Legend
Royals are in the WS. The Cardinals aren't. Only fair the Rams go into KC and slaughter the Chiefs.

A55VA6

Legend
So Jenkins and Tru are inactive.. so that leaves us with Gaines, Roberson, Joyner, and Thomas at CB... All rookies.

:unsure:

SaCkaveli20

Rookie
Name
Chris
Give Tre the ball 25+ times and we can win. Just like I said against the Hawks, we need to RUN RUN RUN. Keep Charles on the sidelines.
Rams win 21-14.