Game Thread: Rams @ Chiefs (2014 Game 7)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Does today define the Fisher era? We lose I don't see anyway back to .500 from 2-5, we win and the season is well and truly on.
yah! We suck and are going to lose Big time!! I just read 'the Power of positive thinking too!!

Slappy967

Starter
I think this game is definitely winnable. Donald and Quinn need to be dominant up front and EJ needs a pick 6. After that it's on Davis, Tre and the O-line to carry their weight.

BelgianRam

UDFA
Name
Timoty
i hope thst the jenks inactive will force gregg to blitz less and just let the d line do work. I do fear outside runs to robersons side as we will miss janoris's physicality on the outside. Anyways this game will be determined by the play of our front 7

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Guess it was a good thing that Snead & Fisher drafted four DB's & signed up Roberson fast! Rams go into this game with only four CB's all rookies!

Heck of a thing to be Rodney McLeod who is only 24 yr old UDFA & the elder DB statesman of this Ram team. Wonder who will be the dime DB? most likely FS Cody Davis.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
1506769_1465968263689368_8395143069859165823_n.jpg

jap

Legend
So Jenkins and Tru are inactive.. so that leaves us with Gaines, Roberson, Joyner, and Thomas at CB... All rookies.

:unsure:

Tru I understand. Either Jenks is more banged up than I thought, or Fish is saving him for 'Frisco next weekend.

Lesson

Oh, really?
So Jenkins and Tru are inactive.. so that leaves us with Gaines, Roberson, Joyner, and Thomas at CB... All rookies.

:unsure:
If I had to choose a game in which all the CBs were rookies, I'd choose this one.

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
Pretty sad when you live in MO and have two teams from MO and both said teams are playing each other and the game isn't even televised. That is just a head scratcher to me

A55VA6

Legend
Looks like there's quite a bit of blue and gold in KC today. Good to see!

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
Thank God for Sunday Ticket

I had Direct tv for 12 years. Retired from the Army and bought my dads rental house he didn't want anymore that my half brother had been living in.

I'm doing my mover service and low and behold my half brother has a $500 dollar bill with Dtv. Dtv says I have to pay his bill to continue my service because I cant prove he isn't living with me. I tell them where he is living and he has Dtv. They shut him off and still say I cant prove he doesnt live here.

Then they bill my credit card for the remainder of my contract and say I broke my contract by not completing my move! Complete douche bags..

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I had Direct tv for 12 years. Retired from the Army and bought my dads rental house he didn't want anymore that my half brother had been living in.

I'm doing my mover service and low and behold my half brother has a $500 dollar bill with Dtv. Dtv says I have to pay his bill to continue my service because I cant prove he isn't living with me. I tell them where he is living and he has Dtv. They shut him off and still say I cant prove he doesnt live here.

Then they bill my credit card for the remainder of my contract and say I broke my contract by not completing my move! Complete douche bags..
THAT SUCKS!!!!!:hellno: