Game Thread: Rams @ Chargers (2014 Game 11)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
I think we should all just be grateful that Jeff Fisher finally stepped in when he did and kept Austin Davis from naming himself the starting quarterback going forward.

Davis was a menace. Starting himself over Hill week after week.
You'd think somebody on the coaching staff would have stepped in sooner.

Thank goodness everything is alright now, and all the blame can be placed squarely on Austin Davis' shoulders, where it clearly belongs.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
That wasn't the kind of drive we needed. A top 15 offense is not too much to ask for. The defense must HATE our offense.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I think we should all just be grateful that Jeff Fisher finally stepped in when he did and kept Austin Davis from naming himself the starting quarterback going forward.

Davis was a menace. Starting himself over Hill week after week.
You'd think somebody on the coaching staff would have stepped in sooner.

Thank goodness everything is alright now, and all the blame can be placed squarely on Austin Davis' shoulders, where it clearly belongs.
You owe me a new sarcasm meter. ;)

Win1-4Ned

Rookie
I think the Rams need to start winning, so we can get better camera work. There have been too many calls that we are only getting one poorly angled shot at. Including what looked like a possible first down by Bailey there.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
more than anything else, these penalties need to stop and these refs need to stop calling ticky-tack calls for the love of god!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
That's fucked up Fox

image.jpg

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
"respected St. Louis writer Bernie Miklasz"?!??!?!?!?!?

bwahaha.jpg

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I'll never understand why an OC runs right up the middle when everyone and their brother know your going to run right up the middle.
A little imagination Shotty, please.