Game Thread: Rams @ Chargers (2014 Game 11)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Sea 9/Ariz 3 at the half.

Mia 14/Den 10 with 2:00 left in the first half.

Wash 7/SF 7 at the half.
We need AZ and WASH to win. I got the AZ game on in the background. Stanton is starting to look like a backup QB finally.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Shaun Hill - 7 for 14 for 90 yds and 1 int - a rating of 40.8

Phillip Rivers - 15 for 20 for 106 yds and 1 int - a rating of 65.8

Rams have 2 sacks
Chargers have 0 sacks

jjab360

Legend
THis has all the makings of a game the Rams ALWAYS lose. I am curious to see how they respond in the second half. Man up Rams (says the guy who is too chicken to even watch the game)!!
Nah, we got this. Rams are going to finish the game just like they did last week. The only that kept us from finishing before was the late turnovers, but Hill is a lot safer with the ball than Davis was.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Uhhh......yea.

I think R&G's posts have been in jest because of all the "Pull Davis, put in Hill" posts every time Davis made an error....And Hill, while yes, he's looked better, has made some of the very same mistakes Davis made without even a whimper of critique comparitively speaking.

You clearly weren't in my living room when he threw the pick.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's speculation, there's no way to know if Freeney gets pressure or not without the facemask.

He was pushed inside into a cluster of Chargers DL and Rams OL. There was nowhere for him to go.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Seriously. A flag on every play? Come on!

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
10-6 lead at the half, I think most of us would take that.

Not sure what to think about the calling for Davis, I guess I missed out on this one, Shaun Hill thru my eyes is doing just fine.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
All these tickey tacky fucking bullshit calls from Cheffers year in year out. Just being an attention whore troll at this point throwing a flag because he can. Fuck you.

The very next offensive play for the Chargers Fluker Decon Jones'd Quinn upside the head, then pushed him to the ground by his facemask. Fucking worthless.

You want to make a legitimate call, how about calling fucking holding on anyone of our ends. Fluker can't handle Quinn and is holding 20 times worse than that POS holding call you made on Robinson. But because they didn't result in a TD (by someone in a Rams uniform) you won't call it. Not enough attention for just a legit holding call.

jap

Legend
Rams Halftime Stats
Pass Shaun: 7/14 for 90, INT for 40.774
Rush Tre: 9/30
Grab Sted: 2/27

Chargers Halftime Stats
Pass Rivers: 15/20 for 106, INT for 65.833
Rush Matthews: 8/63
Grab Royal: 5/40

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Lead is better than trailing, but I'm a bit disappointed in the 1st half...Too many Ram points left on the field...The penalty to Barksdale was a real killer blocked FG, and finally I thought it looked like some kind of fucking soft prevent D on the Bolts last possession..I thought they kind of gave them 3 there...They better play real good football in the second half...I thought Hill was OK after the terrible pick 6 and the defense was good overall, despite my soft criticism of the late drive...C'mon Rams, just do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!