Game Thread: Rams @ Chargers (2014 Game 11)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
And this is the second game in a row you have to trash Davis to trump up Hill. It's unnecessary and childish.
I simply responded to someone trumping Davis, and trashing Hill (who is our starting QB). And I did it without name calling. Try it sometime.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If not for the early pick and the BRUTAL penalty that wiped out a TD the Chargers are getting beat soundly.

Less shotgun and more Mason in the 2nd half please. This D is hot right now. Take advantage and start controlling the LOS.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
This is what I think of the first half:

referee.jpg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Told you guys that Carl Douchers would be terrible. Asshole wants to be the center of attention. Throws flags on nearly every down.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Stop being a dick. This is the 2nd game you keep bringing up Davis. It's irritating and reminiscent of RamsStalk.

Stop being a dick. This is the 2nd game you keep bringing up Davis. It's irritating and reminiscent of RamsStalk.

Knock it off with the name calling. It's not like these threads weren't infiltrated with 'bring Shaun Hill in' posts while Davis was screwing up. Btw other than the pass to Kenny Hill, Shaun Hill has looked shaky. Our O has scored a total of 3 points in the first half. And no, we shouldn't bring in Austin Davis. Just saying this is not building my confidence for a win.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, it was a legit flag on GRob he was all in Freeney's (I think) grill

It was a penalty...that was irrelevant to the outcome of the play. Which aren't supposed to be called. Freeney was soundly handled without the facemask.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Enough of this @!@#$#@ . We get the ball to start the 2nd half, we need to come out and score a TD. .. (Call me Captain Obvious)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Knock it off with the name calling. It's not like these threads weren't infiltrated with 'bring Shaun Hill in' posts while Davis was screwing up. Btw other than the pass to Kenny Hill, Shaun Hill has looked shaky. Our O has scored a total of 3 points in the first half. And no, we shouldn't bring in Austin Davis. Just saying this is not building my confidence for a win.

Shaky Shaun Hill has been 10x better than recent Austin Davis. Anyone that wants Davis in...go turn on the last two games he played and then come back and enjoy this game.

jjab360

Legend
It was a penalty...that was irrelevant to the outcome of the play. Which aren't supposed to be called. Freeney was soundly handled without the facemask.
That's speculation, there's no way to know if Freeney gets pressure or not without the facemask.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Sea 9/Ariz 3 at the half.

Mia 14/Den 10 with 2:00 left in the first half.

Wash 7/SF 7 at the half.

Athos

Legend
Shaky Shaun Hill has been 10x better than recent Austin Davis. Anyone that wants Davis in...go turn on the last two games he played and then come back and enjoy this game.

Uhhh......yea.

I think R&G's posts have been in jest because of all the "Pull Davis, put in Hill" posts every time Davis made an error....And Hill, while yes, he's looked better, has made some of the very same mistakes Davis made without even a whimper of critique comparitively speaking.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
THis has all the makings of a game the Rams ALWAYS lose. I am curious to see how they respond in the second half. Man up Rams (says the guy who is too chicken to even watch the game)!!