Game Thread: Raiders @ Rams (2014 Game 12)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I love the way Mason runs the ball too, but I would like to see the Rams get back to using Stacy a little more than they have. Pound the ball up the middle a few times with Stacy then hit your home runs with Mason.
Ive never been a fan of running back by committee myself it takes a running back time to get iin the groove and you just toss in another back aand throw it off

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
As I said in another thread, I don't think Austin coming in will or should happen other than Hill getting hurt. It would just fuel a potential QB controversy.
Can't risk Hill getting hurt either though

PBone

UDFA
Name
Michael
NO POINTS…..NO POINTS….. NO POINTS!!!! Cmon defense, we want a shutout.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
heheheheee , fumble, stumble, bumble !!!

:X3:-tk42-ram think before you post

PBone

UDFA
Name
Michael
Did everyone see the Johnny Manziel highlight? Let the 24 hour ESPN coverage of Johnny football begin.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
As I said in another thread, I don't think Austin coming in will or should happen other than Hill getting hurt. It would just fuel a potential QB controversy.
..okay, I was wrong.