Game Thread: Raiders @ Rams (2014 Game 12)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PBone

UDFA
Name
Michael
Feed Stacy and let him pound on this defense. I don't know about everyone else, but I still love the way Stacy runs the ball and I believe he's a very good back in this league.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I have Firefox and I'm currently using it, what is Adblock and NoScript?
You'll want to go to the Add Ons option... if you can't find it, you should be able to Google Firefox Add ons.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Feed Stacy and let him pound on this defense. I don't know about everyone else, but I still love the way Stacy runs the ball and I believe he's a very good back in this league.
Yeah except I like the way Mason runs better ;)

BeachRam78

Rookie
Name
john
I wasn't picking a fight my man, just voicing an opinion.
I'm just amazed at these guys ability to physically withstand this game.
My body would not last a game!

Have a good one! Go Rams!
No worries bro, enjoy the rest of your Sunday. Go Rams!

PBone

UDFA
Name
Michael
Yeah except I like the way Mason runs better ;)

I love the way Mason runs the ball too, but I would like to see the Rams get back to using Stacy a little more than they have. Pound the ball up the middle a few times with Stacy then hit your home runs with Mason.

Ramatik

Starter
I love the way Mason runs the ball too, but I would like to see the Rams get back to using Stacy a little more than they have. Pound the ball up the middle a few times with Stacy then hit your home runs with Mason.
I like your idea.

However I cannot argue with the success they have had today.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Thanks, was hoping he wasn't hurt or anything.

Time to get Austin Davis some work
As I said in another thread, I don't think Austin coming in will or should happen other than Hill getting hurt. It would just fuel a potential QB controversy.