Game Thread: Raiders @ Rams (2014 Game 12)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Hekker=Stud

This guy is going back to Hawaii as a dual threat stud muffin

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Agreed... I always hated the "this guy is made of glass" thing, especially when it comes to someone on your own team.
You have to admit his ass gets injured more than the average guy though. He's always rolling around on the ground. Turn off the tv and just listen to the sound and you'd swear he was a soccer player:eek:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
You have to admit his ass gets injured more than the average guy though. He's always rolling around on the ground. Turn off the tv and just listen to the sound and you'd swear he was a soccer player:eek:

Hey, the man's in pain. It's not like he's injuring himself on purpose. Besides, he's a Rams player. Cut him some slack.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I know it's 38-0 but I'd like to see us not look this bad in the 2nd half. It's like night and day from the 1st half.

BeachRam78

Rookie
Name
john
When a player goes down regularly throughout a season it is only fair to question if his body is built to play such a physically demanding game. Obviously no one thinks the man is made out of glass. Go pick a fight somewhere else. I'm enjoying this game. Our rams are making us proud!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
When a player goes down regularly throughout a season it is only fair to question if his body is built to play such a physically demanding game. Obviously no one thinks the man is made out of glass. Go pick a fight somewhere else. I'm enjoying this game. Our rams are making us proud!

Who are you directing this to?

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

I wasn't picking a fight my man, just voicing an opinion.
I'm just amazed at these guys ability to physically withstand this game.
My body would not last a game!

Have a good one! Go Rams!

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian