Game Thread: Packers @ Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I'm pretty concerned guys.
We don't look good in any phase of the game.
I know we are missing our anchors on the Online, but wow.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I hope this is just a case of an all pro QB taking advantage of a vanilla defense. Because the Packers are winning the LOS on both sides of the ball.

Philly5

Rookie
Did they say camp could end three days early with 7 or less penalties? If we have to do another reset a month in, I want Sunday Ticket $$$ back. We look lousy.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Our D line is supposed to be our strength but they are getting handled quite easily.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I know it's preseason, but I'm disappointed in this defense. Hopefully it gets better during the reg season and the starters come back

fastcat

Pro Bowler
U know it's preseason but Rogers is gonna keep throwing quick balls because we are like 8 yes off of every we and te

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
The real problem is, why are we still playing all this zone? We need to play man and press sometime. Why are we just giving them free yards.