Game Thread: Packers @ Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Penalties just killed that drive.. The guys in now for the oline are playing soft. Really need that starting five out there

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Even if they don't get 7 penalties, they should keep camp going. Seeing some vintage 2013 Rams and I don't like it.

A.J. Smith

UDFA
Name
A.J.
Big Game is calling people out already. I love having Faulk and Holt on the coverage.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Getting deja vu watching our offense there....

Pre-snap penalty - negative play
Run - no push - penetration - Stacy hit in backfield x 2.
Pre-snap penalty - negative play.
3rd and 21.....

But its Bradfords fault.....(sorry can't be bothered to find blue font)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm not concerned with the defense having 3 starters out and playing vanilla.
This offense can't do anything. Its terrible.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
We can't have negative plays. Those penalties and those negative runs really fucked the drive up for us. We need Saffold and Long back desperately on that line.

I missed the defense, thought the game started a lot later. I assume they were bad. They need to step it up.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
SB has to see Britt sooner and make an accurate throw. That's a game tying play left on the field.

Philly5

Rookie
Did they say camp could end three days early with 7 or less penalties? If we have to do another reset a month in, I want Sunday Ticket $$$ back. We look lousy.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I think they'll give Sam another series here. He looked to be getting into rhythm. I think reps are important for him and this offense.