GAME THREAD: Jaguars at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Is Schottenheimer doing good or are the Jags doing terrible? I can't even tell.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Ebonemalone said:
DR RAM said:
Ebonemalone said:
I'm really starting to lose faith in Bradford this game. 1st read. Always stares down. Even if he's barely open
That's BS.

It's a three step drop, Kendricks has to make that play.

And Austin has the most drops in the league, the play was to Kendricks.
I wasn't talking about a particular play.....
Then go start an anti-Bradford boys club, would ya.

WvuIN02

Starter
Why did Bradford throw to a wide open Austin? He might have dropped it....

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Even the announcers are commenting on the bad play design for Austin.......

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stacy is running hard. Great throw by Sam. Maybe he's getting some confidence back? He's starting to challenge the defense at multiple levels. Decent blocking also helps.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
HometownBoy said:
Is Schottenheimer doing good or are the Jags doing terrible? I can't even tell.
The WR are finding the spots in the zone. The three longer passes on this drive were when that occurred. I wonder if that was something the WR weren't doing earlier, or that teams weren't playing zone against the Rams.

Ebonemalone

Rookie
DR RAM said:
Ebonemalone said:
DR RAM said:
Ebonemalone said:
I'm really starting to lose faith in Bradford this game. 1st read. Always stares down. Even if he's barely open
That's BS.

I wasn't talking about a particular play.....
Then go start an anti-Bradford boys club, would ya.

Calm down. I've been the most positive person through everything. I'm just saying I see that more now. But it's the o as a whole

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
You can see Tavons freakish abilities. As he gets more comfortable and if Schott figures out how to use him, he will make amazing plays.

If Faulk is Superman than Tavon is the Flash lol

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Wow, Bradford stared Givens down the whole play :roll:

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
DR RAM said:
HometownBoy said:
DR RAM said:
Ebonemalone said:
That's BS.

Kendricks was double covered, he was hit by two dudes the minute he got the ball in his hands because they were both following Bradford's eyes the whole way. You see that as a QB you can't throw that, you gotta look somewhere else.

Doesn't matter if he has drops, he's open, you get him the ball, if he drops it that's on him. You still put your team in the way to succeed and throwing to a guy who has two men draped all over him is not that.
They reacted well, but they were not draped all over him. You HAVE to look where you throw it. Kendricks should have protected the ball and went after it, instead he backed up. Nothing wrong with the throw. Could he have thrown it to Tavon? Yes, but then he has to look at him, and the defense would have reacted to him. You have to make a play.

It's a 3 step drop, a 1 option play, you guys should know that.

I agree he should of caught the ball but just because he may have been the primary read doesn't mean he had to go there. The point that's trying to be made is Sam tends to only go to the first read, covered or not. You make the best play regardless. I think Sam actually threw it late to Kendricks but Austin ran 5 yards and was wide open.
Understand what you're saying but it wasn't the only option.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
bwdenverram said:
DR RAM said:
HometownBoy said:
DR RAM said:
Ebonemalone said:
That's BS.

Kendricks was double covered, he was hit by two dudes the minute he got the ball in his hands because they were both following Bradford's eyes the whole way. You see that as a QB you can't throw that, you gotta look somewhere else.

Doesn't matter if he has drops, he's open, you get him the ball, if he drops it that's on him. You still put your team in the way to succeed and throwing to a guy who has two men draped all over him is not that.
They reacted well, but they were not draped all over him. You HAVE to look where you throw it. Kendricks should have protected the ball and went after it, instead he backed up. Nothing wrong with the throw. Could he have thrown it to Tavon? Yes, but then he has to look at him, and the defense would have reacted to him. You have to make a play.

I agree he should of caught the ball but just because he may have been the primary read doesn't mean he had to go there. The point that's trying to be made is Sam tends to only go to the first read, covered or not. You make the best play regardless. I think Sam actually threw it late to Kendricks but Austin ran 5 yards and was wide open.
Again, bullshit, you stick your foot and you throw it, or you probably take a sack or get it batted down.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
DR RAM said:
HometownBoy said:
DR RAM said:
Ebonemalone said:
That's BS.

The thing is that he doesn't look anybody off. If he looks to Tavon and the players react to it then Kendricjs might have been able to have some space to work with.

He's doing a better job of going through reads on this drive and the result is a TD.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I agree with the announcers...they should have kept running it

Ebonemalone

Rookie
HitStick said:
DR RAM said:
HometownBoy said:
DR RAM said:
Ebonemalone said:
That's BS.

The thing is that he doesn't look anybody off. If he looks to Tavon and the players react to it then Kendricjs might have been able to have some space to work with.

He's doing a better job of going through reads on this drive and the result is a TD.

Every time you quote Dr Ram I get a notification saying someone quoted me. Why?!?

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
It succeeded, but what the fuck Schottenheimer?

We get here by running so you stop running? :|

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
DR RAM said:
bwdenverram said:
DR RAM said:
HometownBoy said:
DR RAM said:
Ebonemalone said:
That's BS.

Again, BS, you stick your foot and you throw it, or you probably take a sack or get it batted down.

Ok. You have your opionion, that's fine. Unless he was under pressure, which I don't think he was, he doesn't HAVE to go there. I'm not saying it was right or wrong. I'm just saying it wasn't the only option. If the ball was thrown a second early and caught we wouldn't even be arguing this.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
HitStick said:
DR RAM said:
HometownBoy said:
DR RAM said:
Ebonemalone said:
That's BS.

In all due respect, and I don't owe anybody any, you don't look off a 3 step drop, I don't care if you are Manning, or Brady, or whoever.