Game Thread: Cowboys @ Rams (2014 Game 3)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mick

Pro Bowler
my god...that was a horrible call...please NFL..do something about this shit

RamWoodie

Legend
Need to call "square out" patterns while sending Cook down the seam, just to see if Dallas covers him.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Get the fuck outta the game refs. You aren't celebrities. Do your job.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I normally don't get into ragging the officials... But they totally have helped the Cowboys in this game. Wow.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I'm not big on making excuses especially considering the team has shot themselves in the foot, but in the past two games the refs are definitely affecting the game. Bad calls against the rams, and no calls for them.

Kohl420

UDFA
Name
Kohl
This is one game I wouldn't mind losing. When Cook shoves Davis, you can clearly see Davis was saying "good job". Class act Jared Cook.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm not big on making excuses especially considering the team has shot themselves in the foot, but in the past two games the refs are definitely affecting the game. Bad calls against the rams, and no calls for them.
Yeah Rams D was epically bad in the 2nd half, but this 4th qtr officiating has been laughably bad