Game Thread: Cowboys @ Rams (2014 Game 3)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No fricken flag on that one. Thanks refs for not fuggin it up

Irish

Starter
I am not one to blame officiating: teams don't win or lose because of referees, especially when they have failed to execute several times.

...I want to strangle a zebra right now

Walter

Rookie
Yup.

That 4th down was a bad call. If you're going to go for it on 4th and short it should either be when you are on their 1 yard line (so if you fail they get the ball backed up) or when you are just outside field goal range (like we did on the first 4th down call).

Momentum is a killer. But even so. Cowboys have got an excellent O-line but we cant get ANY pressure on Romo?

Davis makes a rookie mistake. Cook drops an easy catch and then walks into Austin Davis on the sideline. Wtf was that about?

Horrible after the start of the game.
HUGE. Need an amazing comeback from Davis.. Work your magic kid.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
I really just want to see someone fuck one of these refs up. We should start a fund and donate it to whoever knocks out a ref.