Game Thread: Cowboys @ Rams (2014 Game 3)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Bad decision by Davis on that. Not necessary to push it yet.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
image.jpg

F it all

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Davis got selfish and made a dumb throw. Had Cook over the middle for a big gain. I still feel cheated.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Davis got selfish and made a dumb throw. Had Cook over the middle for a big gain. I still feel cheated.
As well as he played his two picks we're just really bad. Especially the pick 6.
Reality is we just plain gave this game to Dallas.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
I think it's one thing for our offense to not show up but given the players we got on D there's no way we SHOULD NOT win if we score 31 fucking points

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Not blaming Davis on this one. This defense was DISGUSTING to watch. I hope they get their act together on bye week because I don't expect a performance like this on Davis consistently.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I almost want to cut Jared Cook. If he didn't drop that fucking TD and he didn't fucking start shit on the sideline, we would have won.