Game Thread: 49ers @ Rams (2014 Game 5)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ViperLjs

Rookie
The Niners keep calling the same goddamn play every time and we still cant stop it.

Walter

Rookie
After that penalty to cook you just saw it coming. And we were winning then. Seriuosly never seen a team that even when they are winning you know it's only a matter of time before they start losing. How is this possible.

ViperLjs

Rookie
I wish I could have the guy from men in black wipe my memory of ever being a Ram fan
Honestly, I feel the same way. I honestly wish I could just turn off my fandom. I must be a glutton for punishment because I keep coming back to this team, despite how miserable it makes me every year.

manmaderam

The one and only
The only team I know that can have a gazillion first round picks and "notable" coaching staff and still lose

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well, that's the flag that broke the camel's back.

Fuck you very much, and good night.

ramfaninkc

UDFA
I was the biggest Jeff Fisher fan but I'm over it now. DC after DC its time to blame Fisher. Most undisciplined team. That's on the Head Coach

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

ViperLjs

Rookie
I was the biggest Jeff Fisher fan but I'm over it now. DC after DC its time to blame Fisher. Most undisciplined team. That's on the Head Coach
Not to mention that he's a "defensive" head coach, and despite our mountain of high picks, our defense is literally historically bad right now.