Game Thread: 49ers @ Rams (2014 Game 5)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ViperLjs

Rookie
Fishers not the problem.... unless he keeps williams. I don't think he will.....
Fisher IS the problem, or at least a big part of it. This team should be much, much, much better than it is at this point. A HC with as much power as he has bears the responsibility for this mess.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Do freaking HOLDS even exist when the Rams play?

Screw this league. Screw Goodell. Screw the refs he probably invites to gangbang orgies, while demonizing women. 1 sack. 1 GD sack. It is literally impossible, no matter how putrid Williams is.

I give up.
Every OL coach sees the tape, they know nothing will be called. So they tell their players to play outside the rules. What can u do against those odds?

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
If football was only 2 quarters long we'd have a win against the niners and the cowboys...who woulda thunk it?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Cook was only open by 25 yards there.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
At the bar... I was king in the 1st quarter . But I knew better. Told the guys to just wait.... And of course.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
So hard to keep rooting for this team... fans can only take so much aweful football before they break

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
This team is like that hot bytch from high school who used to let you hump her leg but wouldn't give up the goodies, just plain frustrating

Athos

Legend
Every OL coach sees the tape, they know nothing will be called. So they tell their players to play outside the rules. What can u do against those odds?

IF we can't win.......Run it at the refs. Every. Damn. Time. Pancake them. Call passing plays to the run the WRs right into them. I don't care anymore. I'm sick of the corruption. This game is a tainted joke.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Seems like the coaches can't adjust again. Hence looking good for a bit and sucking the rest of the night.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Do freaking HOLDS even exist when the Rams play?

Screw this league. Screw Goodell. Screw the refs he probably invites to gangbang orgies, while demonizing women. 1 sack. 1 GD sack. It is literally impossible, no matter how putrid Williams is.

I give up.

Yes. Quinn got called for holding Staley.