Game Thread: 49ers @ Rams (2014 Game 5)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
OPENING STATEMENT:

We all expect a well played game and a Rams win today!

But; this is the NFL. Most every game in this league is closely contested. Every game is filled with mistakes and missed opportunities.

The mods are committed to protecting our safe haven from excessive negativity and any posts or topics that divide our membership.

So, if the game takes a turn to your disliking, please back away from the keyboard and rejoin the talk when a cooler head returns.

This is a message board. It should be fun. That's why we are here!

Enjoy the game everyone!

Would love to post a pic but the forum won't let me copy and paste on my phone.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I would like to start the day with some fond memories of Ram/49ers games of the past. to inspire our D!!
41L36iZ-GqL__SL500_AA300_.jpg
deacon_jones_1969_09_13.jpg
charlie-cowan5.jpg
temp21_AWAY-102383-MONTANA-JACK-YOUNGBLOOD--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg
Sims_420_120212.jpg
0124c1c.jpg
135215-375-264.jpg
And A Little Dickerson memory!!

jap

Legend
Granted, the 'Hawks might be the more dangerous threat these days. Still, it's the damn '9ers! I don't care how bad or inconsistent the team has been playing. If you can't sharpen up for a '9ers' game, you really need a new profession. Somebody else needs to step up among the front four. The Mighty One needs a disruptive partner to take advantage of the extra attention he's been receiving---I don't care if it's a resurgent William Hayes or an emerging Aaron Donald. Somebody needs to help Quinn put the fear of God in opposing QB's from here on out. If this defense starts getting it's act together, the Horns will start rolling. They need to beat up Gore and force Kaepernick to win with his arm and feet. Maybe they can turn Jo-Lonn and 'Tree loose on him.

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
This game will be nationally broadcast by ESPN tonight here in Brazil, I can not wait!
GO RAMS! :lifting::shooting:

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
20141013_093531.jpg

1999 autographed Ray Agnew getting broke out and making the trip to the dome for the game tonight.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Jim Harbaugh's head will explode. He won't be able to comprehend why they are losing so badly, all the blood will rush to his head and his head will explode. Thank God it's a late evening game. Kids don't need to be seeing that sort of thing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
That takes care of the picture problem.

Just had a full search and Q&A at Orlando International Airport, about to board the flight now.

I'm so goddam jealous. About the game obviously, not the airport search. Although.....

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
This could be the turnaround game we need. There's still something to play for and it starts tonight.

Athos

Legend
Throwback night. Time to unleash your inner FavWarner, Davis. I won't nothing short of humiliation in Kaeperprick's eyes as you show him how to QB.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My first ever visit to St Louis, can't wait.

That's awesome... too bad the weather isn't better for you. My wife, daughter and I drove up this morning for our first game in 5 years... so freaking excited!

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
Made it down to St Charles. Damn this rain sucks. Waiting on the Mom to get here so we can head down to the dome and get our wet ass tailgating on!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
"News Flash!" and pregame Quote from Fisher to Harbaugh W/Photo!
20131201_kkt_st3_025_0_standard_709_0.jpg
" After We get through with your Team tonight, You'll be fired, and their will be NO ONE who will want to hire you!!"

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I get off work in 1 hour and 45 minutes. I'm thinking of going out right after and just sitting at the bar for about 6 hours. Is that a bad move?

lockdnram21

Legend
*stop the run
*run the ball
*cut out penalties
*stay consistent on defense

Do all that and we win the game