Game Thread: 49ers @ Rams (2014 Game 5)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Shoulda a standard dime package! I mean c'mon!

I'm not mad a Jenk, I'm mad at the fact nobody was play help Saftety.

Guys get behind you, nobody there???

It was Cover 3. It can be debated if that was the right call but Jenkins has one job, don't get beat deep. The underneath stuff is irrelevant at that point.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Without the bogus call on Cook, e still have the ball in the red zone instead of the niners scoring.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I envisioned that damn td, smh. Shit was going TOO well for us in the first half. Oh yeah, that bullshit offensive PI was right on time as well.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Theyre not calling holding on offense this year league rpund. They call defensive holding all day.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
He called the right defense, JJ has to keep the wr in front of him.
I like our play calling on both sides of the ball so far

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
If JJ cuts his hair he catches the wr before he scores.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
49ers know they can't do anything with our offense, that's why they keep running stunts and blitzes. Refs bailed them out BIG TIME cause our offense was about to put up another 6.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Fucking Krapperdick is talking shit and getting pumped up now. I would love nothing more than to stop them out of the gates and put up another TD.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Amazing to me that this game should be 17-3 or 21-3 at half but through no fault of our own, it's 14-10. Well, some fault on the defensive side...but the 49ers offense should have never had time for that drive.

These fuckwad refs screw us week after week in the biggest situations. I hope someone punches the asshat who threw the flag in the nuts.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
"Stats look relatively even."

The hell are you talking about Trico?

We're pwning them in TOP and first downs.