Game Thread: 49ers @ Rams (2014 Game 5)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
How can you allow a deep td with a prevent defense!!!???? So many stupid mistakes by this team

Joeluke9

Rookie
Stop making excuses. They just can't get to the quarterback. For as much as Quinn is gonna get paid it's his job to find a way. JJ Watt finds a way. You don't think he's held and double teamed on every play? If you wanna get paid like the best DE in football, eventually you gotta play like it

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
If we end up losing it's all gonna go back to that BS call on 3rd down

Athos

Legend
20th holding tackle on Quinn + JJ biting on a double move by the bum Lloyd = back things happening.

Fisher needs to raise hell on these holds. Getting ridiculous.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Damnit. The non hold call there and that call on cook earlier are pissing me off right now.

How do you not know they're gonna throw deep there too? Running the clock down and on their own 20. Come on get a freaking brain.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This team is unbelievable. Jenkins has one job on the play and he decides to be selfish.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Shoulda a standard dime package! I mean c'mon!

I'm not mad a Jenk, I'm mad at the fact nobody was play help Saftety.

Guys get behind you, nobody there???

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
This is why we lose games. We have one or two big mistakes like this every game and it costs us

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
When Tru is back
1st CB: Tru
2nd:.Gaines

This happens to Jenkins to often
If Gaines continues to play as well as he has that could very well happen. Jenks becomes a liability at some point. To be fair Kaepernick had all day to throw it