Game of Threads: House Rams vs House Whiners

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
How bad is it when a whistle blows and all I can think is what did we do now

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Okay, I'll admit. Bradford is playing terrible right now, even outside of the play call he's just not been hot today.

bluecoconuts

Legend
rdlkgliders said:
SB looks lost

The entire team looks lost.

I'm very against talking about firing coaches before it happens, but the playcalling is making me question that. I stood by Spags until he left because he was our coach. I want to stand by Schotty because he is our coordinator. However he's really making it hard for me to do that, and I hate that feeling.

Ebonemalone

Rookie
Sam Bradford has been off target most of this game. Our receivers had solved the drop problem for the time being, but Sam has really screwed us. Could've been 7-0 early

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
This is a combination of Shotty calling a bad game and Sam just looks terrible tonight.

Perfect storm of lousy. This sure makes the most postive fan want to bitch up a storm.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
HometownBoy said:
Okay, I'll admit. Bradford is playing terrible right now, even outside of the play call he's just not been hot today.
Kinda hard to look good with no running game and no deception in the passing game

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
If I was a season ticket holder, I would want a refund for the season. This is worse than the Rich Brooks Era.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
bluecoconuts said:
rdlkgliders said:
SB looks lost

The entire team looks lost.

I'm very against talking about firing coaches before it happens, but the playcalling is making me question that. I stood by Spags until he left because he was our coach. I want to stand by Schotty because he is our coordinator. However he's really making it hard for me to do that, and I hate that feeling.
I hate it as well but these last 2 games offensively are all on shotty imho

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I think i've had enough of Bradford too. Just sayin.
I've supported him since day one. He has no instincts or confidence. He's tough as nails but he needs to get much better already.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Rabid Ram said:
HometownBoy said:
Kinda hard to look good with no running game and no deception in the passing game

Yup. We haven't run one screen of any kind. No imagination at all. No play action roll out. Nothing.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Rabid Ram said:
HometownBoy said:

True, but he hasn't helped himself with some pretty bad overthrows and underthrows.

Gotta help yourself when you can.

A55VA6

Legend
Mojo Ram said:
I think i've had enough of Bradford too. Just sayin.
I've supported him since day one. He has no instincts or confidence. He's tough as nails but he needs to get much better already.
Agreed... I don't even want to wear my Bradford jersey anymore..