Game of Threads: House Rams vs House Whiners

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
bluecoconuts said:
Mojo Ram said:
I think i've had enough of Bradford too. Just sayin.
I've supported him since day one. He has no instincts or confidence. He's tough as nails but he needs to get much better already.

Not on him at all, dumping him would be a huge step backwards.

Our offense is imploding on themselves. Poor play calling is misusing our talent in the worst way possible which doesn't allow them to get open, and the run game is completely gone, both of which puts pressure on the O-Line to keep protection up for receivers to get open, which they can't from the uninspired play, which then puts the pressure to Sam who has to try to make something when there's nothing there. Which then forces quick series that don't net many yards and puts the defense on the field more which tires them out (and their execution hasn't been all that great either) which tires them out and allows the opposition to have long drives and a rested defense.

It all ripples through the entire team.
I'm not advocating dumping Bradford...yet...but he hasn't stepped up much at all in four years. His instincts are poor. I'm pretty pissed off right now so i'll refrain from getting into a Bradford debate tonight for the better of the board.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
bwdenverram said:
Memento said:
CGI_Ram said:
I'm okay to admit Sam has been bad.

But; how's Givens looked?

How's Cook been?

T Austin?

The running game working?

All of THAT is on Sam?

I'm pissed like the rest of the troops... but this is an OFFENSE problem!!

Agreed. And the offensive line. Let's face it; nobody's showing up today.

Well, when have we seen Givens, Cook, Austin and Quick on the field at one time. My problem with most of this is Shotty doesn't put the best players on the field together consistently. I really question if he can be effective running an NFL offense.

And you'd think... or at least we were dreaming... of creating match up problems with Cook, Austin, Givens, and Quick.

So far we've not done that. All of those players look below average talent (which I don't believe is the case).

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
We wait until we are down 21-3 and 15 minutes left in the game to go hurry-up??? Fisher are fucking kidding me!!!!!!!!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Roostydoosty said:
Go hawks!

Go fuck your brains out, you fucking troll - that is, if you even have any.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
CGI_Ram said:
bwdenverram said:
Memento said:
CGI_Ram said:
I'm okay to admit Sam has been bad.

But; how's Givens looked?

How's Cook been?

T Austin?

The running game working?

All of THAT is on Sam?

I'm pissed like the rest of the troops... but this is an OFFENSE problem!!

Agreed. And the offensive line. Let's face it; nobody's showing up today.

Well, when have we seen Givens, Cook, Austin and Quick on the field at one time. My problem with most of this is Shotty doesn't put the best players on the field together consistently. I really question if he can be effective running an NFL offense.

And you'd think... or at least we were dreaming... of creating match up problems with Cook, Austin, Givens, and Quick.

So far we've not done that. All of those players look below average talent (which I don't believe is the case).

And that's the biggest issue. All we heard all offseason was how we would create mismatches. But that doesn't happen if you have Givens and Pettis starting and Austin running 5 yard curls. To me our scheme is not gving our talent a chance. We moved the ball on ARZ and ATL but nothing the last two weeks. Last two games or OL has been pretty bad and the play calling even worse. If things don't change real quick how do you keep Shotty?

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
3rd straight week we came out looking like we didn't know we were going to play a football game, getting pretty tired of we just gotta executes or we just have to play betters.

When is that just heave to gonna happen?

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I would blame the OL as the biggest problem. SB is not good but he's playing about as good as every other QB does when they start taking hits. Really SB had taken a beating for two weeks in a row.

And I think that's why the play calling is like it is. They can't run slow developing plays with this POS over paid OL. They can't even hold up long enough for a WR to run a 10 yard route. They got zero push and gave the RB's nothing to work with all night long. They suck.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Only 21-3 Good thing SF plays a ball control style blowout offense.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I know the blah blah don't break up the offense.

But Schott has to be gone by next year, not putting us in any form to succeed.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
HometownBoy said:
I know the blah blah don't break up the offense.

But Schott has to be gone by next year, not putting us in any form to succeed.
He needs to be gone faster then that

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
We never block anyone on punt returns. Not sure how Austin can ever break one when he has to beat 8 guys all by himself.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Idk if i can stomach Bradford having to digest ANOTHER offense.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
VCRam said:
I would blame the OL as the biggest problem. SB is not good but he's playing about as good as every other QB does when they start taking hits. Really SB had taken a beating for two weeks in a row.

And I think that's why the play calling is like it is. They can't run slow developing plays with this POS over paid OL. They can't even hold up long enough for a WR to run a 10 yard route. They got zero push and gave the RB's nothing to work with all night long. They suck.
agree

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
bwdenverram said:
We never block anyone on punt returns. Not sure how Austin can ever break one when he has to beat 8 guys all by himself.
Even if we did block someone, we'd probably get a bogus "illegal block in the back" penalty.

Make no mistake: we've been poor the last two weeks. But the arbitration hasn't been fair, either.