Game of Threads: House Rams vs House Whiners

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I think they are they are trying to go deep (like that last dump to Benny) but there is just nobody open. Maybe the play designs just suck. Who knows.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
either our receivers suck or Sam does there is a time when you have to admit that there is enough time for a play down field and yet another checkdown.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Damn, they are holding us all day and night and the refs have swallowed their whistles.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The best hope this offense has is flags.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
CGI_Ram said:
This.

Offense.

Blows.
This offensive scheme sucks. Their is no misdirection of any kind to throw the D off so deep pass is covered because they have no reason not to

bluecoconuts

Legend
rdlkgliders said:
either our receivers suck or Sam does there is a time when you have to admit that there is enough time for a play down field and yet another checkdown.

You need creative plays to get guys open, but nobody is getting open which forces Sam to checkdown. And the pass protection isn't giving Sam very much time either.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Giordano could have gotten a helpful pick on bad throw right his way.

Instead never looks off his man and gives him a shove for no reason.

When it rains it pours.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
rdlkgliders said:

Sometimes I agree, but on that play no. They showed every receiver covered. I hate it as much as everyone else but you don't just throw it up for grabs either.
I personally think it's more about the design of the plays. They have 3 guys all going 30 yards so everyone goes deep on D.

Shotty is no Martz, that's for sure.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Well there is a positive.. we got a stop defensively. Now let's watch the offense get a defensive stop.