Game of Threads: House Rams vs House Whiners

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Dear Schotty; it's time to break out that part of the playbook you held back all preseason!

bluecoconuts

Legend
MTRamsFan said:
I really don't know what else to say about this team. It just makes me sick to my stomach to watch them play. They lose tonight and they will be playing to empty stadiums the rest of the year. No one wants to pay to watch this kind of football.

Maybe that's the plan, then move em to LA.

I kid of course, but I would never put it past a business man to try some shady move like that.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
CGI_Ram said:
Dear Schotty; it's time to break out that part of the playbook you held back all preseason!

Gonna disagree here..SB has missed a couple TD's

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
EastRam said:
Sorry guys but SB has missed two or 3 TD's tonight

Two or 3? Where are the other two coming from?

Outside of the Pettis throw, when the heck have they been anywhere remotely near getting to the endzone?

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
CGI_Ram said:

You're giving him too much credit that he even actually has a playbook. :boohoo:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
EastRam said:
definitely his worse game of the year so far. I haven't seen 3 td's left on the field but I haven't been impressed either

Slappy967

Starter
He would but unleashing the playbook would be to devastating to our fragile psyche. The last thing this fanbase needs is TDS as they only foster delusions of Lombardi trophies lol.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
rdlkgliders said:
Feeling Bad?
Team not Playing well?
Need a change?
Well come to St Louis where we will make your worries a thing of the past and you will once again be that optimistic fan feeling good about his team.

+1.

This could have gone either way. Instead of the Rams coming home and getting back to .500 ball...the whiners get the chance to turn their season around in StL.

Could have looked at this game as the one that helped the Rams get back on track.... when will we learn our lesson.

(fingers crossed for a comeback)

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
MTRamsFan said:
CGI_Ram said:

You're giving him too much credit that he even actually has a playbook. :boohoo:
he does he just hasn't colored all the pages yet

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
rdlkgliders said:
MTRamsFan said:
CGI_Ram said:

he does he just hasn't colored all the pages yet

Or connected the dots!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
HometownBoy said:
EastRam said:

Two or 3? Where are the other two coming from?

Outside of the Pettis throw, when the heck have they been anywhere remotely near getting to the endzone?

More than one of us waiting to hear that answer.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
So what is the Rams O trying to accomplish? I just dont get it, they trade up for TA, sign Cook and Long yet they keep running for 0-2 yrds/carry and a short passing game after sucking the D up with the failed runs. Why not take a page from the hated whiners of the 80s and pass to open the run, utilize the entire field not just the first 8 yrds beyond the los? And Schotty has got to join the 21st century and use some complimentary routes to get someone open.

OK rant done, now lets go kick some ass!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Mojo Ram said:
Napa Jack said:
Without a running game, and make no mistake, there is no running game, the Rams and Bradford will not beat the better teams in this division, let alone in this league. This has all the makings of another sub .500 year.

Will things get better? It will take a Herculean effort by the defense and special teams play, with turnovers and long returns to stay competitive. But you can't be 30th in the league on third down conversions (last on 3rd and 1) and win.
I really can't dispute this.

I don't think the Rams' braintrust were prepared at all to have a non-existent running game this season. At this point they're scrambling.
JMO

Yes....If things don't change and soon, I really don't see more than 5 wins this year.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
CGI_Ram said:
Rams cant run it...so they might as well just quit trying. I know thats full of hyperbole but seriously,just come out and throw the damn ball all over the field.

This sucks. The blueprint on how to beat the Rams has officially gone public. Rush four,defend the pass and ignore the run.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
CGI_Ram said:
EastRam said:

:shock:

I saw a miss to Pettis.

The other two?
He missed seeing Pettis on a deep cross, and he missed seeing Austin get behind the defense on a seam. It pains me to say it, but he left some points on the field tonight so far.

…..

Legend
I really cant even chat.

Speechless. Content to read and suffer in silence.

I know this- Jeff Fisher has sold us pristine beachfront property in the middle of Greenland....and I bought it, hook-line-sinker. He's even still trying to give me sun tan lotion and a beach towell even after he knows the I know there is no beach.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
RamBall said:
So what is the Rams O trying to accomplish?

Until Schotty proves otherwise. That's a fair question.

I don't see much of a vision for this offense. It's a dis-jointed mess.

I'm hoping it changes... but... the jury is out, and out, and out, and out.