Game of Threads: House Rams vs House Whiners

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

joeybittick

Rookie
This is hard to watch. Somehow SF has all of the energy despite traveling across the country to play on a short week. I don't get it. :nono:

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Okay no. Richardson bye, you're gimpy and you're not doing anything to show that you're going to do anything better to make it worth you being out there gimpy.

Take him out Fisher.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
CGI_Ram said:
The defense has blown some plays. Walton gets no pass this first half.

But... 3pts? That's on Schotty and it's par for the course with his offense early in games.

I'm getting restless. He game plans for... this?
This

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I fthe Rams put all the former players standing around it would have a better chance to win

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
HometownBoy said:
Okay no. Richardson bye, you're gimpy and you're not doing anything to show that you're going to do anything better to make it worth you being out there gimpy.

Take him out Fisher.
Agreed

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This offense blows.

It's just shit.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Yamahopper said:
I fthe Rams put all the former players standing around it would have a better chance to win
:lmao:
Put em in. Cant hurt.

Slappy967

Starter
So we need an OT aand a RB in the draft this year. If only we had two picks in the first round.....

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Here comes the boos.

This game is still close... but how can you have confidence in our ability to score and make a game of this?

I mean... it could happen. But this offense doesn't deserve the faith.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Fisher is not putting us in the means to succeed.

Offense is already struggling, so keep in an obviously struggling RB who isn't really that spectacular.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Slappy967 said:
So we need an OT aand a RB in the draft this year. If only we had two picks in the first round.....
Need ALOT more then that add a cb to that list as well

Napa Jack

UDFA
Without a running game, and make no mistake, there is no running game, the Rams and Bradford will not beat the better teams in this division, let alone in this league. This has all the makings of another sub .500 year.

Will things get better? It will take a Herculean effort by the defense and special teams play, with turnovers and long returns to stay competitive. But you can't be 30th in the league on third down conversions (last on 3rd and 1) and win.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Yet again announcers oh this is a great job by Harbaugh just shut up already

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
If DR starts second half then Fisher just doesn't make adjustments.
I sure hope Long is ok.
Stark may get Bradford hurt.

This is depressing. No Willis, no Aldon, still no scoring.

What's sad is the D came out playing inspired and just fell flat last two drives.

It's like they are just in practice. I don't see any emotion on offense. Shotty, get your head out of your butt and open this thing up already. It can't get any worse.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Maybe they will just stay in the locker room and not return for the second half. :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: