Game of Threads: House Rams vs House Whiners

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Pettis............Wow........

Who the heck is in charge of this team!?!?!?!?!

Slappy967

Starter
I think more reps for Tru and McGee take care of the CB problem. Our O line is overpriced, over the hill and underperforming. As for the run game, it's currently on the side of a milk carton.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
MTRamsFan said:
Maybe they will just stay in the locker room and not return for the second half. :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr:

I'm not sure they could do worse by doing that.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Napa Jack said:
Without a running game, and make no mistake, there is no running game, the Rams and Bradford will not beat the better teams in this division, let alone in this league. This has all the makings of another sub .500 year.

Will things get better? It will take a Herculean effort by the defense and special teams play, with turnovers and long returns to stay competitive. But you can't be 30th in the league on third down conversions (last on 3rd and 1) and win.
I'm starting to wonder if we will beat the jags next week

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Well we're almost to week five aannnnd.... I think we're actually getting worse.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Well shit. Zero run game,shoddy pass pro,Bradford not sharp,travashamockerish playcalling....

:idk:

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Rabid Ram said:
Napa Jack said:
Without a running game, and make no mistake, there is no running game, the Rams and Bradford will not beat the better teams in this division, let alone in this league. This has all the makings of another sub .500 year.

Will things get better? It will take a Herculean effort by the defense and special teams play, with turnovers and long returns to stay competitive. But you can't be 30th in the league on third down conversions (last on 3rd and 1) and win.
I'm starting to wonder if we will beat the jags next week

Me too.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I'm not even looking forward to the Jags at this rate...

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
If anybody but Stacy and Benningham see carries this second half then Fisher literally does not care about making an adjustment over being right.

Richardson is a joke right now, he was already unspectacular without having a bum toe, what makes you think he's gonna be better injured?

Gotta put players who aren't worker down before they get injured, this is your team man you've got to put them in the position to succeed.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
mr.stlouis said:
Well we're almost to week five aannnnd.... I think we're actually getting worse.

That's my concern.

We started the year poorly, but were able to come back on raw talent and effort.

We aren't able to do that now and most of the time you can't win doing that.

And I do think we are getting worse as the year progresses.......just shocking.

Never expected this from a Fisher coached team.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
4th straight game of announcers critiquing our offense "falling behind".

:nono:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Napa Jack said:

I really can't dispute this.

I don't think the Rams' braintrust were prepared at all to have a non-existent running game this season. At this point they're scrambling.
JMO

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Feeling Bad?
Team not Playing well?
Need a change?
Well come to St Louis where we will make your worries a thing of the past and you will once again be that optimistic fan feeling good about his team.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I really don't know what else to say about this team. It just makes me sick to my stomach to watch them play. They lose tonight and they will be playing to empty stadiums the rest of the year. No one wants to pay to watch this kind of football.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Well.............

Hope springs eternal for the second half.....

Go Rams!!!