Game Day Thread: Rams at Redskins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Well Cook today hasn't exactly been on fire, but I have no issues with JL

Yup cook had a bad game. Yet the same people praising him last week are same people calling him trash this week real keyboard warriors

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Next week the Steelers get Bell back. Williams has played great in his absence. This team better wake up because their next three games are going to be really hard. They can easily lose the next three if they don't step up. I'm very concerned now. I don't see them going into Arizona or Green Bay and winning anyway.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
We scored 10 points. TEN POINTS!!! Ten points.
Offense had their shot to tie this game up and nobody could get open after a great scramble by Foles. Foles was off today. He looked like he was not getting behind his throws and was off target. I don't know what to make of it. Turf?

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
freaking Christ look at yourself people. IT'S ONE freaking LOSS and y'all are losing your minds as if we just lost our 15th game. It's ridiculous how some are behaving in here.

Yes it was a bad game in all phases. It happens to all teams regardless of talent. Y'all don't wanna support your team or be excited to watch them next week that's your call. But knock off the insults and overall waaa waaa I'm pissy so imma blow up on the game day thread crap
Oh I'll watch next week and be excited and expecting a win. Though losing games that should be wins really puts me down.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Team wasn't prepared to play when they took the field today. No other way to put it. Idk who's responsible for that, but there's nothing you can do about it. Just have to learn. I don't want to hear "We're a young team, and have to learn how to win on the road." shit either. This is every bit of the coaches fault as it is the players. When I say "learn from it" I mean everyone in the organization. You beat Seattle. So fucking what? There's 15 fucking games after that

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
If this same teamshowsup the next 3 weeks:
1-4. Book it

Lesson

Oh, really?
Just going to say I am slightly concerned about the run game and the amount of passes completed against the Rams.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Same ole Lambs. The Rams are not a good team at all. After 4 years and the RGIII trade this is inexcusable. They changed the QB's and that helped. Now it's time to change the HC. Glad I did not pay hundreds of dollars to watch this debacle. And the OL is looking terrible.

Debacled

Starter
They are still playing like the youngest team in the league.

There will be hiccups. More than just a week 2 loss as well. You guys don't have to come along for the ride.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
freaking Christ look at yourself people. IT'S ONE freaking LOSS and y'all are losing your minds as if we just lost our 15th game. It's ridiculous how some are behaving in here.

Yes it was a bad game in all phases. It happens to all teams regardless of talent. Y'all don't wanna support your team or be excited to watch them next week that's your call. But knock off the insults and overall waaa waaa I'm pissy so imma blow up on the game day thread crap

Oh don't worry, we get into a phase like this after a loss and then move on. The good news is that the Steelers are a good team, we might get the better Rams team next week.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Well, this thread is so freaking negative I'll see you all later. We played poorly but this we're the best one week we're the worst the next is sickening.

Did we play poorly? Yes, Is the season freaking over? No.

Go have a beer or hug your kid or something.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Oh don't worry, we get into a phase like this after a loss and then move on. The good news is that the Steelers are a good team, we might get the better Rams team next week.

This phase needs to stop I understand being upset I understand not liking losses. I however don't understand insulting the players coaches or going into omg were gonna be 1-4 omg it's ridiculous and over dramatic

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a fucking joke, Foles. You weren't even pressured on that play. Fucking happy feet.