Game Day Thread: Rams at Redskins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
holding on the line all fucking day I'm watching Donakd getting ripped backwards. FUCK YOU ED! crooked bitch.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
The worst part of all this is we know they are going to run, that's there bread and butter and they still walked all over us. Sigh

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
Our Defence straight up sucked the D this game. Offence was also bad but that's a given.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Roberson played puzzy on that one. Gotta go low on the lineman to take away the running lane

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They run the same play over and fucking over again. And our Back 7 is totally incapable of getting off blocks. What an embarrassing effort.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Can't blame the defense. When you have absolutely 0 offense in the first half, the D is going to get tired.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Done with expectations for this team. I don't care how they start. It's the same shit every year and I'm tired of it. Ups and downs. Gonna watch but no one on this planet will convince me that this team is talented

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Lol.

Letting Cpt Kirk talk crap and cheer.

This team is a steaming mess and you know what, I've about had it with Fisher.

We are the more talented team and we got bitch slapped in this game like a bunch of phony pretenders.

I'm done hyping this team until they finish the goddamn season with a winning record which may never happen under Fisher.
Yup. Done being hyped. Done being excited. Done looking forward to watching football. Just a shitty fucking feeling. We should have blown these fuckers out. Go ahead and be excited Washington. You're still going to go 4-12 these year DNA rifle suckers.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Lol.

Letting Cpt Kirk talk crap and cheer.

This team is a steaming mess and you know what, I've about had it with Fisher.

We are the more talented team and we got bitch slapped in this game like a bunch of phony pretenders.

I'm done hyping this team until they finish the goddamn season with a winning record which may never happen under Fisher.
Divisional games and underdog matchups are when Fisher gets his team prepared. It's the ho hum, winnable games that continue to plague this team.

If the opener was @ Washington and we played Seattle in week 2....same result?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can't blame the defense. When you have absolutely 0 offense in the first half, the D is going to get tired.

Nope. The D isn't getting let off the hook. They both sucked today. And it has nothing to do with being tired.

Daved202

UDFA
Mattjones is steve jackson 2.0.

Skins fans love him.

Gg

But dont be upset...we would and should have beaten the phins we did to them what we are doing to u guys.

Skins are underrated..only espn and people who dont pay attention to other teams offseason would suggest we suck.

You guys need some wideouts I mean foles is good but I cant take non of your wide outs serious other than britt and austin on sweeps

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
How the hell do we get embarrassed by the freaking Redskins?! We have a hard enough schedule as it is. Way to go just dropping games against teams we should beat.

Hate to be negative but it's hard not to be when you see the same thing year after year and practically know what's coming.

Why do we have to embarrass ourselves like this? I'm blaming it on the media. Our players bought into the hype and we got embarrassed.