Game Day Thread: Rams at Redskins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Daved202

UDFA
gotta agree with rabid,.,..the skins fan is not being rude....but rams fans here are...keep it classy gents and learn to lose with dignity....not like we haven't had tons of practice over the past 10 years....

It was a good game. Foles just needs more weapons. The whole austin on sweepes etc is good but they gotta let him be a wideout not a gadget player.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Well, RIP dome attendance. Pitt gonna take over. My cousin will be there repping the terrible towel with 2 other people. PUKE.

RamWoodie

Legend
I have no clue as to why the Rams started out so bad on both sides of the ball. Let's just say 1-1 is better than 0-2.

I'm kinda befuddled until I hear the post game.

Daved202

UDFA
I will say this our WR's suck. This Washington secondary is pretty bad but they blanketed everyone of our WRs. Foles had time but no one was opened. Now Foles is hurt.
Yea thats how I see it. If anything how ever the skins didn't have Hall last year while dashan Goldson was a pro bowler with the 49ers under a 3-4 scheme.

Honestly including preseason other than that britt td qe never gave up 30 yards before that play.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Are we really that fan base? Another teams fan can't have discussions with us after we lose to there team?
If that's the case that's more embarrassing then the loss
Posting in another teams game day thread is not proper sports message board etiquette. You just don't do it unless it's a neutral board.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Very disappointing and everything that we'd hoped it wouldn't be. Chin up though and onto next week.

Daved202

UDFA
Yea thats how I see it. If anything how ever the skins didn't have Hall last year while dashan Goldson was a pro bowler with the 49ers under a 3-4 scheme.

Honestly including preseason other than that britt td qe never gave up 30 yards before that play.

Gurley will be open arms...its a long season.

Good luck ill leave u guys alone.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Posting in another teams game day thread is not proper sports message board etiquette. You just don't do it unless it's a neutral board.
Really I have to disagree why can't we have respectful convo with another team in a game day thread. It's not like he's in here celebrating every touchdown or here rubbing a loss in our face. It's an unwritten rule that is piss poor at best.

And regardless even if he was being disrespectful that's why we have MODS why do we have to sink to their level. We as fans are class and that wasn't shown today I'm sorry

DenverRam

Starter
No Oh please about it dude has showed respect all week and in the face of being told to shut up and go away and how horrible his team who just best us btw is is still staying respectful
all i said was that the redskins are a terrible team.

You act like i slapped his mom.

Dont really care. You seem to want this to continue though for some reason.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
10 first downs.

2 for 12 on third down conversions.

Gave up 180 yards rushing.

An overall poor effort.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
all i said was that the redskins are a terrible team.

You act like i slapped his mom.

Dont really care. You seem to want this to continue though for some reason.

And you act as if you were called out and shoved into the pool

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1442347748969.jpg
    FB_IMG_1442347748969.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 134

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Really I have to disagree why can't we have respectful convo with another team in a game day thread. It's not like he's in here celebrating every touchdown or here rubbing a loss in our face. It's an unwritten rule that is pee pee poor at best.
Yeah we disagree on this. I'll tell you what. Try it yourself. Go to 5 different teams boards during a game vs the Rams, when the Rams are winning, post in the GDT and get back to me on how you're "welcomed" in there.

Walter

Rookie
Well, RIP dome attendance. Pitt gonna take over. My cousin will be there repping the terrible towel with 2 other people. PUKE.
Man that is what I have been thinking all week. I awesome the dome would be cheering on the 2-0 Rams. Oh well, hope the place is still packed.

JCK363

Behind Enemy Lines
Name
John
He's not spouting off he is participating which he has every right to do

Sure people have the right to post. Doesn't mean it's good form. Maybe it's just me. I know the Rams got out played today. I watched every snap. But I don't care how well mannered a guy is if he comes to my house and says "Don't feel bad about losing your girl to me. I'm getting a promotion and a raise. I know you tried your best to keep her, but it just wasn't meant to be."

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Yeah we disagree on this. I'll tell you what. Try it yourself. Go to 5 different teams boards during a game vs the Rams, when the Rams are winning, post in the GDT and get back to me on how you're "welcomed" in there.

So because their small minded classless people we must be as well?

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
So because their small minded classless people we must be as well?

Football fans are football fans. Has nothing to do with being classless, but everything to do with passion.

Listen Rabid, I have no problems with you whatsoever. But I don't need a lecture on how to conduct myself after a loss. I'm not going around picking fist fights.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've learned my lesson. I was pessimistic in the preseason and the week one win gave me hope. Not again