Game Day Thread: Rams at Redskins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Who gets the ball to open the 3rd?

I missed the start of the game.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well that was all a bit shit.

Robert

Rookie
I don't get why we didn't throw a couple short passes and kick a field goal before half. Instead we wait for 11 seconds left and throw it in the middle of the field and ecpect to have time to spike it I'm confused

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I hope these guys are embarrassed right about now. They should be.

They are getting outmatched badly on both sides of the ball.

Coaching staff - I'm looking at you guys. Still a half to play.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Can't wait to see if this team has some real fight in it. Gonna get a good idea here in the 2nd half.

Defense needs to get an effin stop that isn't midfield. Then the offense needs to man up. Do that and we will have a game.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don't get why we didn't throw a couple short passes and kick a field goal before half. Instead we wait for 11 seconds left and throw it in the middle of the field and ecpect to have time to spike it I'm confused

The whole team is out of sync. Difficult to explain.

I guess we'll find out if there is an adjustment made at half that turns things around. 17 points is not insurmountable. But very unfortunate.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Wish the Rams had hired Bill Callahan as OLine coach. The guy simply knows how to build a good rushing attack.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Defense are on their heels so far. Gotta come out in the 3rd swinging. A solid defensive showing after half can help, but the offense looks absolutely anemic. Mason ain't doing shit, let Bam Bam and Pead tote the rock. Can't do much worse right now.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
17 points isn't that bad, we know the defense can turn it on. It's up to the offense to get a couple back-to-back scores. Washington and Cousins will fold if this game get's tight late.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
According to Howie Long, the last 10 teams to beat the Seahawks have lost the next week. Interesting.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
17 points isn't that bad, we know the defense can turn it on. It's up to the offense to get a couple back-to-back scores. Washington and Cousins will fold if this game get's tight late.

This.

But we got to come out hot.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
The WRs and Foles are out of sync. If they can start clicking we have a chance. I still believe