Game Day Thread: Rams at Redskins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
someone needs to slap Cook in the face and wake his pussy ass up. Can't stand this shit. No competitive edge

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Between the constant breaks in streams and this piss poor football game I'm ready to legit put my fist thru the wall.. I'm so fucken angry right now!

69superbowl

Rookie
Cook mentally checked out (again). Got his ass kicked on the lead block and he's done. Awful route on 3rd down. Maybe half time will help him get it together.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
We did'nt practice for this. Cookie? Really? This will be a tough climb. Maybe the phins are better than some thought. Huh? I see us getting cut blocked but come on.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Still an early game. I can feel the nervousness in you rams fans

Guess Seattle is better than us
Absolutely they are not that that has anything to do with what's going on in this game.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams defense better pitch a shutout in the second half. And even then I don't see us scoring17

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
10 points.

We dominated the phins last week in every category. If not for 11 penalities we would of won

Im glad rams fans todaay are seeing what miami fans saw last week.

Lucky for u . 17-0 is something skins have lost time after time.
NOT good etiquette to post in an opposing teams GDT.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
We're not doing that bad on offense. There's just too many dropped passes in critical situations. We can't have that.