Game Day Thread: Rams at Redskins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Just watching this like....

image.jpg

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
They have to treat this half time as an opportunity. This is a chance not only to get back in the game - but to show our resilience and to show the rest of the league we can't be put away. Its a chance to really show people that if we are down in games we always have a chance to win.

Wonderboy

Rookie
I hope this is just a fluke thing with all of the pressure but I don't ever remember seeing a QB so out of sync and inaccurate with his throws as Foles has been in the first half. Let's hope he finds it and the Rams have an improbable come from behind win!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The WRs and Foles are out of sync. If they can start clicking we have a chance. I still believe

It happens all the time in the NFL.

Here's hoping the coaches have some ideas to get us back in this one.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Only bright spot is that this must mean that Seattle really sucks if we beat them

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
If anyone here didn't fear this.
Welcome to your 2nd week as a Rams fan.
Having a hard time against
3-4

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Nice defense to open the 3rd.

Woot!

LETS GO!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I waited all week for the Rams to have a large lead at halftime, slapping each other's rumps on the sideline like high school chums and our team happily on their way to 2-0. Man, this is going to take some work by Fisher and crew to get the team back on course. Lets Go Rams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Now I hope Cigs made some adjustments and we come out and get seven here. Then we're right back in it

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
This is why Cigs is an automatic upgrade over that chump we used to have