Game Day Thread: Rams at Redskins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
if we don't score a TD before half time we're done, I'm off to put my daughter to bed, hopefully when I come back the flow of the game is with the Rams - Keep the faith guys ;)

JCK363

Behind Enemy Lines
Name
John
I sure hope the Rams have more fight in them than some of the folks on this thread! Same crap as last week when we were down and half the Chicken Littles on here were throwing in the towel. If you're ready to give up before halftime then turn off the game and find something else to do.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
10 points.

We dominated the phins last week in every category. If not for 11 penalities we would of won

Im glad rams fans todaay are seeing what miami fans saw last week.

Lucky for u . 17-0 is something skins have lost time after time.

Count me as one of the fans that didn't say a word. I've seen this movie before. Until we do it week in and week out nobody should be taken lightly.

Daved202

UDFA
Doing an amazing job of not getting called for offensive holding it's truly stunning. And if a Ram pushed off like Garcon that gets called.

Still an early game. I can feel the nervousness in you rams fans

Guess Seattle is better than us

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Read their own clippings again as Bruce Arians would say

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Austin was open deep. Foles missed him. Another missed opportunity that this team cannot afford with how shitty they are playing today.

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
Even down 17 points we are the better team we are just playing really stupid lol

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Dang, another punt with enough time for them to score again. Whoever thought this might be a playoff team didn't remember last year. Good games followed by ugly games to the tune of 7 wins. The only consistency is the inconsistency.