Game Day Thread: Rams at Panthers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
heeey guys i'm here!!
stacy is a monster!! this boy can run hard!

really austin? really?

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I'm actually schocked how bad Austin has been this year with ball security. I don't recall this in college.Maybe he's trying to do too much.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
rdlkgliders said:
Rabid Ram said:
Bench Austin play bailey
Ya, leave the novelty item on the sideline
He almost screwed us on the punt earlier and now can't protect the ball add in dropped passes anyone still wanna blame bradford

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Graphicker said:
Ooooooofffff.. I don't believe he had possession when he fell on it.

It was moving.

You're correct and Fisher should have challenged that.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
We really look like the better team so far, Just don't look more disciplined......AGAIN

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Almost pulled out the Superman pose.

Wish he did...

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
bwdenverram said:
I'm actually schocked how bad Austin has been this year with ball security. I don't recall this in college.Maybe he's trying to do too much.
He's definitely worrying more about making the big play and looking good than just playing and it's really showing with how bad he looks lately.

He's trying to shake off all the negativity and doubt in one fell swoop, but he's just adding more to it because he doesn't look like he's playing naturally out there.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Turnovers are drive and momentum killers. But if we can hold them to a FG we're still in good shape.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
HometownBoy said:
bwdenverram said:
He's definitely worrying more about making the big play and looking good than just playing and it's really showing with how bad he looks lately.

He's trying to shake off all the negativity and doubt in one fell swoop, but he's just adding more to it because he doesn't look like he's playing naturally out there.
I wanna see what Bailey got
I wanted him over Austin to begin with

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Our offense has got to get another sustained drive going that results in 7. I'm not thrilled with Schotty's playcalling thus far.

We are working entirely too hard to get Tavon involved in the game. Throw the ball to Pettis - he has made plenty of plays for us recently, keep ridin with him

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Rabid Ram said:
HometownBoy said:
bwdenverram said:

I wanna see what Bailey got
I wanted him over Austin to begin with

Same, supposedly he's a great route runner and has the hands of a God, don't know why he's being wasted as a gunner and not even seeing one snap, take Quick, Pettis or somebody out for a few snaps and see what the kid has.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Good job holding em to 3 defense now offense please put a scoring drive together