Game Day Thread: Rams at Panthers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Graphicker

Starter
Great job Defense.. The offense needs to score here and let our guys rest..
Keep moving the chains and pound that rock...

crazyhorns

Rookie
Maybe this will be one of those plays that a player makes a mistake and returns to make a big play on ST..

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
D is gettin it done. Im pretty concerned with TA carrying the ball at this point today. Not sure i wouldn't sit him down for a quarter.

Keep feeding Z and find our sure handed guys in the passing gm.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Mojo Ram said:
D is gettin it done. Im pretty concerned with TA carrying the ball at this point today. Not sure i wouldn't sit him down for a quarter.

I personally would like to see what we have in stedman

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Rabid Ram said:
Mojo Ram said:

I personally would like to see what we have in stedman
Me too.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Mojo Ram said:

Yea - just don't get too conservative while we're doin it.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
HometownBoy said:
bwdenverram said:
I'm actually schocked how bad Austin has been this year with ball security. I don't recall this in college.Maybe he's trying to do too much.
He's definitely worrying more about making the big play and looking good than just playing and it's really showing with how bad he looks lately.

He's trying to shake off all the negativity and doubt in one fell swoop, but he's just adding more to it because he doesn't look like he's playing naturally out there.

This! Poor kid has so much pressure on him...he is trying toooo hard....not that it's agood comparison...but the same thing happens to me when I try to hard in madden