Game Day Thread: Rams at Panthers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Being tough has nothing to do with it. An ACL tear hurts but(I tore my ACL, MCL, PCL, everything) I walked to my car after I did it.
It's amazing how the easiest thing can happen to cause it. His fall didn't look like much. I hope it's just a knee sprain as CGI suggested. Once you tear it, that's it. He's out a year.

NOT saying that's what happened, I have no clue, but usually when you do it, you know it. You can hear it pop (I did anyway).
Lets just pray he landed hard on his kneecap and sprained it.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
BTW- I was watching the replay again and the first thing I see Sam grab is his left knee..

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Gosh, it's amazing how we find ways to lose. And now we potentially lose Bradford. I keep finding ways to believe, and they keep finding ways to lose.

Makes you wonder when our time is.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
mr.stlouis said:
Gosh, it's amazing how we find ways to lose. And now we potentially lose Bradford. I keep finding ways to believe, and they keep finding ways to lose.

Makes you wonder when our time is.