Game Day Thread: Rams at Panthers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

khel72

Rookie
Same stupid penalties.. hey Quick the second guy ALWAYS gets called. Then yelling at coach on sidelines. No discipline and dont respect coaches=problem

joeybittick

Rookie
A55VA6 said:
So after the play, 4 Panthers ganging up on 1 Ram.. the Ram player gets the penalty. The next play, 2 Panthers gang up on Quick and the Rams get another penalty. Panthers are dirty and the refs are blind idiots. I don't blame the Rams players for getting pissed off.

It's unbelievable! The Rams have not been in control of their emotions, but every goddamn flag has been multiple Panthers on one Rams player, somehow to these refs that = personal foul on the Rams. :grr: :grr: :amped: :amped: :grr: :grr:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This defense couldn't stop a paper bag in the wind. :lol:

What happened?

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Can anyone imagine if Incognito was still here and playing this game?

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I swear the refs don't know what offensive holding is. Every time Cam scrambles there's a hold as clear as day.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Can't beleive we let them get away with this game. We're own worste enemy, but I have a lot of confidence going forward. This game was crap on our part...

Jake Long penalty... just abysmal. It's hard to watch.

Third down penalties... suicide.

INT TD... WTF

How the heck? Only the Rams...

At the end of the day, we have lost 4 games. Hopefully 5 comes many games down the road. I'm gonna stop talking before I start cussing so hard a sailor would blush...

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I'm usually the first guy to say ya can't blame the refs but shit calls have taken a TD of the board for us as well as allowed the Panthers to continue to get increasingly overly aggressive without worry of peneltys

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
bwdenverram said:
I swear the refs don't know what offensive holding is. Every time Cam scrambles there's a hold as clear as day.
C.Long was getting held the entire first half...probably played a role in his frustration.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Someone please tell me how Steve smith's hands to Jenkins face isn't the same as a punch and he didn't get ejected

joeybittick

Rookie
Rabid Ram said:
I'm usually the first guy to say ya can't blame the refs but shit calls have taken a TD of the board for us as well as allowed the Panthers to continue to get increasingly overly aggressive without worry of peneltys

Exactly. This is not all on the refs, but when one team knows they can do whatever the fuck they want without consequence and the other team has been told they will be called for everything regardless of provocation... Well, it get's ugly like this. :nono:

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
They've had I think 2 decent drives and somehow have 30 points. That sums it up, we keep killing oursleves. We yell and scream for big plays and when they happen, another flag of course. Sad part is that Austin TD changes the game completely.
Instead of a tie game they end up scoring and it's 20-5 before you know it. When this team grows up and plays smart football, we will be a good team. I'm 100% sure of it.

This team is NOT better than us. No freaking way. But they didn't kill themselves with penalties or TO's.

Frick I hate the Panthers.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I don't care if quick can be explosive at times he kills us every time it matters