Game Day Thread: Rams at Panthers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Lesson

Oh, really?
I haven't seen a game under Fisher's tenure when I've seen the players get this much out of control.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This is getting spicy!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I'm done with hopeful refs have effected this game beyond ridiculous levels. Walton has no place being a d coordinator he's way to passive.

Graphicker

Starter
Rabid Ram said:
Graphicker said:
Some of y'all are going over the top. It's just a game at the end of the day.
Not to mention that Steve is one of the most passionate players in the NFL. He has done nothing
wrong other than score. Never wish injury upon anyone.. Come on y'all we're better than that.
Never wished injury just called it as it is he's classless he hits players late taunts fans

Well that's steve smith..

A55VA6

Legend
So after the play, 4 Panthers ganging up on 1 Ram.. the Ram player gets the penalty. The next play, 2 Panthers gang up on Quick and the Rams get another penalty. Panthers are dirty and the refs are blind idiots. I don't blame the Rams players for getting pissed off.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
How is there not a foul on both players!!
True story. He get's shoved twice -they see the shoves then flag him for a lil slap.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
This is an easy way to beat Fisher teams, get them riled up and they'll bite every time.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I don't know what happens to this D. They have a quarter here and there where they look like 2012, then they just can't stop anything. Mind boggling really.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Terrible job of officiating, they have lost control and are penalizing the wrong team. If they would penalize carolina for pushing and shoving after the play they might be able to regain control, but to keep penalizing the Rams they are just encouraging carolina to continue acting like punk as bitches.

Tough to watch knowing that anytime the Rams do something good they get flagged.