Game Day Thread: Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
this is what happens when we can run the ball. Need to keep going with the run and the passing game will follow. Need to prioritise the running game

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I will say that Foles is playing much better since I said he was playing like garbage lol.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
We have got to run more out of trips.we look damn good out of it.Damn i love Bailey!!!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Alright. Let's see if they get frustrated on offense and force some mistakes.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
OMG... now we're taunting them. I mean it's funny because we didn't get caught, but NOT the time to get cocky.

jap

Legend
After going for -3 yards in his first 5 carries, the Express has reeled off 42 yards in his last 4 carries for 9/38.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bruce Arians bitching for a penalty. Why don't we call it even on that play? The refs missed your DB grabbing Bailey by the facemask to stop him from catching the ball.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Nice to see Gurley get into a bit of a rhythm on that drive too! I still think he will be a great RB. But honestly, he looks slower to me than before the ACL injury. Less explosive acceleration. Hopefully just a temporary thing as he continues to heal. Or maybe he just looks faster in his college tapes because the competition is slower than what he is up againts now.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Let's just save this moment forever and live in until after the bye week.
I love it here....

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
THIS OLD ASS MAN IS GONNA CRY. I THINK THE NEW RAMS WERE JUST BORN ON THAT LAST DRIVE. I'M FREAKIN EXCITED . LETS GO "D"!!!!!!!!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fair play to Folesy, great throw that.

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
Guys that all started with the run. Gurley run it for two first down. Made the chains move and then got the TD. Todd keep running like the first running back taken in the first round.