Game Day Thread: Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
the offense hasnt been pretty, but at least they are 3 for 3 on scoring off turnovers. thats HUGE imo with our D

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Finally we are targeting Bailey!

The run will set up the pass with this team - keep up that run blocking, o-line!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good drive. Had a nice run on the zone blocking scheme on that run. But I'm still not a fan. But good to see something positive come of it.

manmaderam

The one and only
I take everything I said bad about McLeod, he's a beast!!! And man, Studman Bailey reminds me of a young Isaac Bruce with his hands

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Do you believe in miracles folks?! Rams TD to someone named Bailey?! I've seen it all today.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Zone blocking worked on that drive. Keep doing whatever works... hell if I know what plays you should call!

jap

Legend
Nick is slinging passes at a 127.741 passer rating! Get the Gurley man going, and see the passing game open up!

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Great pass great catch! Good job O!

Love Stedman, and I loved the celebration haha.