Game Day Thread: Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
Dude, GB could only manage 17 on the NINERS? We got this!

You KNOW GB fans are now officially NOT looking forward to hosting the Rams!

This is Aaron Rodgers, and he's not as immobile as Carson. Our D has got to bring it. However, if the Express! is ready to roll, we can score some points with rushing and P/A passing, place the Pack in a scoring hole, and allow our D to tee off on them.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
WOW! What a game!! We have a Great running, smart RB in Gurley, and what a Team effort!! 4 Sacks, 4 Turnovers and all the Cards could come-up with was FG's!! I can't wait to hear Arian's excuses!!
Good Going Rams!!:yess::pillowfight::grouphug::snicker::rockon::rockon::banana::banana::cheers:
Dancing Ape.gif

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dude, GB could only manage 17 on the NINERS? We got this!

You KNOW GB fans are now officially NOT looking forward to hosting the Rams!

Let's not get cocky. Aaron Rodgers at Lambeau is unreal. We'll need a special performance to pull one out.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Mason is and was better than solid my Ram bro...and he's still the starter at RB, as it should be. If Gurley can be "game changing" and prove better than Mason...I'm all for it...but as it stands, Mason is proven!

As a rookie he had 179 rushes for 795 yards and 16 receptions for 148 yards. You do realize Mason was 20th in rushing??? That's nothing to shake a stick at.

This is my point...don't think Gurley is going to just take the spot from Mason.
How do you feel now? Gurley had his "game changing" act officially start today. I like Mason. I'm glad he's a Ram but I think the GURLEY is out of the wrapper and there's no putting him back in now. We indeed have the best backfield in the NFL.