Game Day Thread: Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Once again, playing not to lose. Will never be a playoff team when you play with no killer instinct.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Yeah I really wanted to see a replay because I didn't see his knee hit the turf. Wishful thinking of course.
Replay on the big screen showed he stayed up. Bad call IMO, and couldn't challenge because ref blew the play dead.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm going to start positive because we're winning and our defense is looking top five but fisher has no will to score and he showed it right before halftime

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hardee's commercials are so tasteless.... I love it

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
We have to be the only team that doesn't use our receivers in the red zone, opting to put our TE's out wide. I'd much rather have Quick on that Fade that Cook dropped.

I'm also tired of these laissez faire possessions just before the half. There's no aggressiveness in this offense at all. It's the exact opposite of our defense.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
The defense is stout yet again. And we've been up against some very good offenses to date. It seems they are taking that next step and are poised to be a bonafide top 5 unit in this league.

Unfortunately, we probably have the worst offense in the NFL to go along with it. We won't win many games that way, regardless of how good the D is.

This team is built to run the football. Figure out how to make it work, Fisher. Because as long as we have garbage run blocking, we will continue to struggle putting up points.

Good game so far. Up by one at half-time on the road in Arizona. I'll take that.

lockdnram21

Legend
Obervations.
Tavon making plays
Janoris is a lock down cb best player on our team righ now.
o line pass protecting ok and suck in run game.

RamzFanz

Damnit
We do get the ball to start the half. ADJUSTMENTS!!!!

Quinn draws the penalty!!! Dang near stripped it!! How big would that have been, eh?

We got the lead with the ball back. Good half!

Not big at all. Fisher would kneel it. I'm not kidding.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Replay on the big screen showed he stayed up. Bad call IMO, and couldn't challenge because ref blew the play dead.

Gurley's forearm hit the ground. Which means he's down. But it sure looked to me like the Cardinals player tripped him after he broke his tackle. Which is a penalty.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Obervations.
Tavon making plays
Janoris is a lock down cb best player on our team righ now.
o line pass protecting ok and suck in run game.

The OL sucks in our run game because we continue to run this zone blocking garbage. They've gotten positive yardage when we've run power plays.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Serious question, is Quick playing? I read that he is active, but have yet to see him.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I don't care that we're winning. This is such a massive disappointment. We continue to do things that don't work at all.(zone blocking) We continue to squander opportunities to score to play it safe. Jeff Fisher, I am not happy with what I'm seeing.

Tavon is working. He had big half.

Honestly he's been our most consistent offensive player this year.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Palmer is skitterish from getting hit. He throws low when he's losing sack.

Cigs playbook is the game as my 1992 Gameboy... 5 plays and none work.

Only way they can move the ball is hitting the long ball so they can stall farther down field.

FitzG has sure slipped. Wow.

…..

Legend
so Fisher is trying to lay down on the ball.....meanwhile Ariens is calling time out in order to get the ball back and do something with.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I don't care that we're winning. This is such a massive disappointment. We continue to do things that don't work at all.(zone blocking) We continue to squander opportunities to score to play it safe. Jeff Fisher, I am not happy with what I'm seeing.

Of course you do understand the o line is a work in progress?

Cook has just have to come down with that TD, that's my main gripe

To each our own

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Homer refs not helping!! Should be 20 6 at the half no thanks to the refs! Go Rams!