Game Day Thread: Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Gotta goto work. Keep the faith Rams bruthas!. Lets dial up a W today.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Need to throw more on first down. The backs are getting hit in the backfield on every single carry.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
We do get the ball to start the half. ADJUSTMENTS!!!!

Quinn draws the penalty!!! Dang near stripped it!! How big would that have been, eh?

We got the lead with the ball back. Good half!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
That was actually a good hold for them. A blindside hit by Quinn coulda resulted in a turnover.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
10-9 at the half. Good game.

Go find some offense, Fisher.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
The defense deserves to spend the half getting a nice rub down from Asian masseuses with tiny hands. The offense could use a flogging from heavy set women named Helga and Olga.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I just don't get why we play not to lose. That's not what Super Bowl teams do. We had a minute with two timeouts. Why not run that screen on the first play? When has sitting on the ball ever gotten us a winning season. You're 1-2. Playing against your division opponent. I just don't get it.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Ha

Those arrogant ass bandwagon cardinals fan must be gripping right about now

Eat it ya chumps!!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't care that we're winning. This is such a massive disappointment. We continue to do things that don't work at all.(zone blocking) We continue to squander opportunities to score to play it safe. Jeff Fisher, I am not happy with what I'm seeing.