Found this---"From the Insider"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Clowney isn't ready to start in the NFL, who is?

Players with more refined technique, college experience, and better college coaching. Clowney is more NFL ready than Quinn was but has some of the same things that need improvement.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Quinn
Long
Hayes
Brockers
Langford
Sims
Cudjo
Conrath

Our DLine contributors last season and all will be back.
Much easier to plug Aaron Donald into the starting four than Clowney. Both players are disruptive,strong and fast.
Push Langford onto the 2nd unit with Cudjo,Hayes and Sims. Give me Donald all day at #13(hopefully he's there) and draft Robinson/Matthews at the top or preferably in a small trade down for an extra 2nd rounder.
Thats my plan :)

Gee, I wouldn't plug Donald into the starting four as a rookie anymore than I would Clowney.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Gee, I wouldn't plug Donald into the starting four as a rookie anymore than I would Clowney.
Why not? The better current "fixed" talent is at DE. As a matter of fact it's clogged. Donald would likely step right in at DT and be a better pass rusher then Langford.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Why not? The better current "fixed" talent is at DE. As a matter of fact it's clogged. Donald would likely step right in at DT and be a better pass rusher then Langford.

I believe that Langford would be the better run defender AND offer something vs. the pass.

Memphis Ram

Legend
In 2012, the Rams lined up a non-pass rushing 6'3", 274 lb. Mario Haggen (when healthy) at SLB. I wouldn't poo poo on the idea of the team selecting Mack to fill the same and even bigger role due to his talents.